We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'sports' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JP's Sports and Rock Solid Promotions

Hello, Has anyone had experience with JP's Sports & Rock Solid Promotions? Here's a link to their websites: https://www.nyshows.org/ h…

Started by Joseph Estillore

6 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Joseph Estillore

Hi All !! Can anyone identify this golf autograph??

been looking for awhile, but cannot figure this one out......any help is appreciated !!

Started by laura

5 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by laura

Found 148 Signed sports photos buried away, 132 baseball. What do you think they're worth?

These are all new quality 8x10 and 10x8 mostly glossy photos signed before 2006. 132 baseball. Some MLB stickered photos. I didn't carefull…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

0 Jul 7, 2019

Great Sports Autograph Deals:

Hi guys, I see deals ranging from great to flat out amazing almost daily. I am going to use this thread to share deals I find that I have n…

Started by Null

292 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

Got this as a garage sale. Guy said its for sure his signature. Just looking for any opinions on if its real or fake. Picture not showing u…

Started by James T.

22 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by TradeGeek

Autograph of Ayrton Senna. What do you think. It's real?

Could you comment on this signature? Thank you!

Started by ABlackmore

0 Aug 30, 2017

Help! Need help with Identification of Autograph on NFL football

Help! Need help with Identification of Autograph on NFL football. Found this autographed football and I am trying to figure out whose autog…

Started by Jessica Jordan

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Jessica Jordan

Internationalsportz ebay member FORGING a ton of items.

This ebay seller internationalsportz is a disgrace, he gets photo proof of one item then does mass forgeries. For example he has sold 83 si…

Started by Scott

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Toby Keith

Laughable Jeter/Mattingly/Sports Forgeries eBay seller heimb-walte

These are "kitchen forgeries" being sold by eBay seller heimb-walte . These are sellers who scribble on cheap base cards, and immediately p…

Started by Null

5 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Null

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service