All Discussions Tagged 'the' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cream?

Opinions? Pretty early cream signatures.  The Clapton looks pretty damned good but I do t dont know enough about Bruce & Baker

Started by Brian Cottrell

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

What do you guys think? signatures by *THE CREAM*

Looking for opinions.  Looking to bid on this at a local auction but am hesitant.  Too good to be true?

62 Apr 19
Reply by Gratefulphish

Margaret Mitchell’s inscription?

i was recently gifted a first edition Gone With the Wind book. It is from 1936. On the inside it is made out to someone and dated. It looks…

Started by Ashley Whittingham Samuel

3 Apr 16
Reply by Ashley Whittingham Samuel

Derek and the Domino's Era Eric Clapton signature

What do you guys think if this signature I found?  Supposedly signed august 18th 1970

18 Apr 12
Reply by Brian Cottrell

Simon and garfunkel signed autograph old friends tour bag 2003

Simon and garfunkel signed bag from the old friends 2003 tour. I bought this off someone on the internet. I just wanted to get opinions on…

Started by Jon pelley

5 Apr 9
Reply by Classic Rock

Find Out if Your Stan Lee Autographs are Real

The founder of the Marvel Universe, Stan Lee, passed away Monday at age 95. Along with Jack Kirby, Stan Lee created some of most iconic a…

Started by Steve Zarelli

27 Mar 10
Reply by Scarlett6662000

Autographs opinions Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Hi there I found an item that I'm looking to purchase it is a photo of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster I guess. It is supposedly…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Mar 7
Reply by TQ

Autograph value opinions Samuel L Jackson

I have a 27 x 41 inch movie poster. It is a poster from the movie the hateful eight. It is signed in Black Sharpie by Samuel L Jackson. I'v…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Feb 5

Autograph value of opinions Samuel L Jackson

I have a 27 x 41 inch movie poster. It is a poster from the movie the hateful eight. It is signed in Black Sharpie by Samuel L Jackson. I'v…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Jan 27

. Pink Floyd dsotm pyramid poster signed

This is from eBay, it is a poster signed by Pink Floyd from the Dark Side of the Moon record, of the pyramids on the Giza plateau... Is it…

Started by Z Z

5 Jan 3
Reply by marc e

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service