All Discussions Tagged 'the' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some help

So I own a drum stick in which I got autographed by all the original members of panic at the disco, I got it signed at a meet and greet bac…

Started by Nick Zieminski

1 on Friday
Reply by Jim McFiver

Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

Has there ever been a nicer, more humble, more fan friendly superstar than Johnny Cash? Johnny was the Babe Ruth of Country Music—the top-r…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

338 Mar 12
Reply by Claudio Duckardt

Rod Stewart Autograph. Can Anybody Identify this Signature?

Hello, this is my Rod Stewart photo I had purchased a year ago and would like opinions on it's authenticity.  Does anyone know his signatu…

Started by nicholas pansini

3 Mar 5
Reply by nicholas pansini

Stanley Kubrick Actor Signatures

Since 2013, I've been collecting signatures from actors who've appeared in the films of Stanley Kubrick. I'm a longtime enthusiast and admi…

Started by Chas Marshall Blankenship

8 Feb 28
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Opinion Please! Roger Waters Signed LP's

Hi Everyone, I want to purchase a Roger Waters signed Dark Side of the Moon LP.   I have narrowed my search down to the following 2 auction…

Started by Frank L.

2 Feb 26
Reply by Ian Baldock

Opinion Please! Tom Morello (Rage, Audioslave) Autographed Guitar

Hey Everyone, I am wondering what you all think of the Tom Morello signed guitar located in the following auction:

Started by Frank L.

3 Feb 23
Reply by Frank L.

Looking for some help

I'm looking for someone who is extremely successful in obtaining hand signed autographs through the mail. I am autistic and have been tryin…

Started by Ryan Paine

2 Feb 6
Reply by goodcat53

Charles Manson letter, hair and finger print authentication

i got this from my friend who was incarcerated in the SHU with Charles Manson. I have a lock of hair and finger print and want to know if i…

Started by Kymberly Agresti

2 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by MarkG

"The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

For those of you that remember, I used to expose "The Auto Scouts" forgery eBay accounts all the time.  "The Auto Scouts" were a forgery ri…

Started by Ryan

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

Tom hanks signature real?

Hi everyone. I am new to the forums. I am trying to find a legit/real Tom Hanks signature. From researching seems there not many standard…

Started by Ed

6 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Travis Christenberry

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service