We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

$212.92 for this CRAP Forgery with Mantle, Mays and Snider listed by seller cokerjerry

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO, I am not the seller. But I have friends who have purchased other items from seller and have seen those items.  Just trying to find out more info.  How easy it is for someone to blast an item/items/sellers on ebay, it makes you wonder about both sides of this.  Is the seller bogus or is the one making the loudest noise bogus?  I don't have an interest in autographs, I don't have the free time to spend on it, and for how much I want to see scams exposed, I think buyers need to be educated before they buy something like this.  And I think rude, insulting remarks show the level of sellers and the ones trying to expose scams.

And no, I do not support a seller offering something "As Is" in terms of a autograph.  If it is a fake and the buyer wants to return it, then they should be able too.  But that is really not what this thread seems to be about.  I think my curiosity about how people act and what is said on these kind of blogs, is why I even ventured here. 

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the tidbits to think about.

EBAY sellers peddle fakes they are going to get blasted here. I never have understood why someone other than the seller of the item would care about the post. Might be why somebody asked you if you were the seller.

If your friends bought stuff from this seller I'd recommend them having these items looked at by somebody familiar with autographs. It's great that you saw them but how comforting do you think that is? You couldn't tell this see this Mantle forgery was a fake. The Mantle ball here was so bad it should be a beginner level competency.

most of the Mickey Mantle autographs you see are from the mid 80`s to the mid 90`s when he died....

and anything earlier than that does not look like this forgery that was listed.....whoever forged Mickeys name on that baseball tried to duplicate his late signature...and failed miserably

Its been signed slowly, the baseline is off (signed unevenly). I could go on but am concerned I am just helping forgers.

The same seller has a "500 Home Run" ball with what appears to be 11 fake signatures...Buy-it-now $750, which would be a steal for the real thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Home-Run-Club-Multi-Signed-Baseball-11-...

Holy crap, Peter!!

Here is that mess of a "500 Homerun Club" set of forgeries listed by Ebay seller Cokerjerry.

I posted that in another thread as an example of a horrible 500 HR Club forgery. Just Hideous. Also AMAZING that eBay hasn't pulled the original turd in this thread.

Even more disgusting is that eBay is PROMOTING this forgery. Isn't it AMAZING that 3 out of the top 4 "Best Matches" for a Mickey Mantle Autograph search are FORGERIES! eBay RECOMMENDS THESE FORGERIES!!!

now that's funny

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service