We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It could be genuine, but i wouldn't authenticate it as being genuine. It's a squiggle ;-)

You can't call it an investment piece.

There is enough there to work with but I would not collect it or recommend it.

As I suspected - Andy agrees it could well be genuine. He says he has seen far worse IP rushed Bowie's.

Question is: who would buy it?

It has no value in my mind. It only has value to the original owner.

If you think it's genuine, how sure. 50%?

No-one should issue a COA for a squiggle.

I do not believe in percentages. It is yes or no to me. It is authentic in my opinion but certainly not desirable. I'd never sell it or recommend it. If I got it myself I imagine it would be a little different, as you said.

I don't have squiggles in my collection, but i have some you might term atypical, but they have something to play with. It would be interesting to see other people's squiggles or in-person rushed.

I only collect the most typical vintage I can find. It pays :) Other than my Rock and Roll collection (1976-2017) it is all vintage Hollywood and theater 1928-1950 or so.

This is a fast but typical Roger Waters I got myself before a concert, 9.16.17, on my favorite DVD of his:

Your collection is the same as mine. I have lots of Marc Bolan.

Here is an unusual James Huntdo

The racer? Very cool. Here is one of my favorites, 1949 London production of Streetcar, photo by Angus McBean:

1949 Vivien Leigh SPc London Production of Streetcar

Very nice, indeed. See early Hollywood post

Can you give a link?

This may be one of my best for early Hollywood:

8x10 sepia toned silver bromide(?) double-weight matte finish personal portrait by Apeda Studios, NY, of Bela Lugosi 1928 (in between the stage play Dracula and the film). Inscribed "To Carmine" and inscribed/signed boldly in black fountain pen "sincerely Bela Lugosi". VF+ Condition with no major flaws. From Tom Kramer of Goldenageautographs.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service