We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

What do you guys think?

Views: 396

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I paid $44! FML

The placement is the real giveaway here. I did not want to jump the gun with that observation lest someone bark "Not so fast!" again.

This was closed by Ben but I asked to have it opened because people can learn from this. These were obviously printed - the buyer posted this for authenticity opinions. He says he plans to "sell it on"...as what, I don't know.

He paid some $47 but it is a $3 item. 

One take away is the value of a simple Google search. Another is the appearance of the item - even if you never saw this items before, and don't know cross-over and all, the uniform perfect appearance and spacing with the area left in the design to accommodate the facsimile signatures is a dead giveaway.  

Also, the signatures look too "official". Their "street" autographs are much simpler in appearance, Agnetha rarely signs her last name, Frida's signature is just that, "Frida" and a heart, and Benny usually just draws lines between the B-Y and after the A....

Very useful - thank you for adding.

Thank you for your input! I am an idiot! 

Thanks so much for saying this. Really helpful, and I am getting a refund. 

I also have a Beastie Boys signed CD I wanna run past you guys.

Many thanks,

Ben 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service