We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Snagged one. Not happy about 14 dollar shipping. 

Thanks for posting this. I grabbed one. My postage was $12.90 (2 day priority) did not have a standard first class or media mail option. In any case, it came to $28.89 total. Nice to have for my collection. I ordered the CD with art card.

Signed by all 4?

Click the link and find out! 

Yes signed by all 4.  

just got an email on this that sounded like they just added them to the store but I see this was posted 3 months ago, so wasn't sure if it was a restock or something different.

PAWNS & KINGS W/ SIGNED CARD

https://alterbridge.com/collections/store/products/pawns-kings-cd-p...

Restock. I missed this initially and kept checking once in awhile, so I know this was still sold out as of a couple of days ago. Glad I signed up to the newsletter.

cool thanks, I wasn't sure because the email was kind of deceiving and made it sound like something new, but i thought it was the same 

Restock.  I got the newsletter this morning too.  Looks like only the CDs were restocked.  I received the white marble with signed 12x12 art card on Wednesday. Nice item, signed by all 4, although the pens should have been retired about 150 signatures before mine.  I ordered a CD today.

Oh man, they had a signed art print? 

This is turning out to be the year I miss all the good stuff.

I'm going to see them live, hopefully they have some signed stuff at the merch booth.

It was a 12x12 of the vinyl.  The bronze/gold one sold out super fast but they still had one with the white marble vinyl so I bought it.

this is garbage

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service