We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Are these two Britney Autographs seems real or not?Need opinion

The first one was told to be signed at Las Vegas tour. Need opinion, really like the first one but if open up the image can see there is some silver color along with the black color.(possibly double colors pen?)I appreciate all the respond thank you~

Views: 971

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry this is the first one I mean, somehow didn't upload it with the other one.

Anyone has idea?

Hello, welcome. I am unsure if these are real because she has a simple autograph. However she usually does not sign so neat. It is always good to provide links to the seller so that people can see what else they sell. If they have other forgeries it is usually a clue. Good luck.

Thanks for your reply! This is the link of the store. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_s...

A Madonna for only $40! Amazing. From Hong Kong to boot. This store's name fits.....it's a fantasy!

I viewed some $300 itmes but those description seems more fake, only stated it will come with coa. This store mention the coa company name and stated detail will be given...I'm a beginner so I'm confused sorry.

I do not intend to be rude but I would urge you to stay away from this seller.

I would avoid also Mr. Xu. When not witnessing the item being signed yourself you must have total trust in the seller. Coas are only as good as the seller themselves and usually mean nothing.

So what website/seller you would recommend for buying her autograph?

Why don't you try placing an request here on this site? We have a free buy, sell, and trade group. I'm betting someone will have a nice Britney signed photo, etc. 

Will do that! TY

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service