We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello Friends, Could You Kindly Let Us Know If This Audrey Hepburn Is Authentic & Genuine?

Thx

Views: 2598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As far as I'm aware, this is the "late" Audrey Hepburn's style of signature. IMO this style is the best, because it much easier to make forgeries of her earlier autographs. Well, I would buy it. JSA gives more confidence. Here are some more examples of this kind of signature:

And some more, I can't choose the best:

very cool, yes i thought it would be a later one. any examples from middle of 1950s?
what price do you think is a good price for her late autograph?

The price depends on the photo, condition, source and so on...Those that are being sold for 2000$ are overpriced IMO. I think it should be around $1000, but with JSA COA it might be more expensive. Here's one from 1954:

I don't know where your family member got it from but it does look genuine. Provided its not too expensive it could be a really nice  buy.

I meant a folder on PC.

Yes. John, will you show us the whole picture?

Bargain of the century if genuine!!!  Is it someone that has no knowledge of signatures because  they genuinely sell for an awful lot more   so if they do not have any awareness of the worth of her signature it may be good to offer more.  If it is someone that knows a lot about sigs , there could be something fishy because that is a really, really good price IMO

Yeah, I think it's a good buy. Though try to get the whole photo, but even for the signature itself it's a good price.

ok friends, have managed to get the full photo from the family member, have updated the thread

Very nice photo and as Michelle mentioned- this a bargain of the century for that price with JSA COA.

Um where is the  photo?  I can't seem to find it???

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service