We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, I have been an avid follower of this thread and Autograph Live for quite some time and have now just gotten around to joining.  I'm so glad that there is an avenue for people to go to for informed and honest information to protect themselves and the hobby.

First, let me just say, I have ZERO intention of selling this item.  Given all of the recent auctions and sales I've been seeing - with skyrocketing prices - I was curious to get informed thoughts on the open market / auction value of my photo.  There is no question, whatsoever, regarding it's authenticity, I just wanted to share this with all of you and get a feel for what people's opinions are regarding it's value.

Thanks again and I look forward to all of your thoughts and opinions.  Thanks!

Views: 1190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why would you kick yourself for turning down 35K if you have said over and over that it's NOT FOR SALE?

I just can't get a grip on your true intentions here and I'm assuming others are confused too

You asked for opinions and you are getting them.

Let us know when one of us gives you the answer you want to hear

Ahh yes

The mind see's what it wants to see

I gave several opinions, just not the ones you want to hear

You aren't happy with 15K
you turned down 35K 
maybe it's worth 20-25K and you'll kick yourself for not accepting 35K
but you want it to be worth between 35-60K

But yet its NOT for sale

it's really not too difficult to follow along here

Well, on Sean's part anyway, yes. This is tiresome. Goodnight!

goodnight buddy

it's definitely nap time

As regards the photo posted by Bruce, Perry Cox suggested (in his LOA) that it was "very likely the greatest Beatles signed photograph known to exist".

Note sure whether this is true but this is a real beautiful one and I dont't believe that another photo would sell for more. Above 50k, I expect buyers to look for signed LPs.

"...unless you have anything intelligent to add regarding my question, I'd appreciate it if you just refrain from commenting..." - Rtfitzz

Thanks Shawn, I was indeed speaking to that 20-25K guess. And please, to quote "Pink Floyd", KEEP TALKING!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service