We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

He started a post and deleted the items image after getting a negative opinion, then after discussion deleted his replies, closed the topic and changed his profile to private
I think members here should be careful dealing with him especially when it comes to a disney autograph
Here's the original post, with his replies deleted of course

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/walt-disney-ink-auto...

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I posted in the buy sell section and got told it wasn't real and then deleted the image and all my posts wouldn't you find that strange?

Strange and inappropriate doesn't mean fraudulent.

Carlos,

I understand where you are coming from, watching how he posted, got the answer he needed, deleted the picture, refused to put it back up, delete his post history, and then change his profile from public all in a few moments was strange - no doubt.  Fishy even..

I also understand where Steve is coming from.  It can become a slippery slope if we start calling people out without definitive proof.

I too understand Steve's point but that's why I wanted members to be aware - draw their own conclusions.
If they feel like nothing's wrong then do business with him but I for one would act with caution and would like other members to point out things like this for my benefit as well

As they say the proof is in the pudding!

Again, if it was in the buy/sell section it would definitely have got a different response right?!

And how would you feel if everytime you made a comment you were called a fraud? Not helping people to feel welcome in the community is it?

He may not have had the answer he wanted but if you start a thread you can edit / delete if you wish, this site is about freedom of speech and all opinions welcome.

I wouldn't have deleted anything especially the pics
If I did then fair game and rightly so

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service