We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55482

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dylan’s twitter…he or his company is involved in this up to their necks. S&S and Indigo might just have been selling what they were handed by the Dylan team…

Normally, when "Bob Dylan" is the one posting, this would say "was personally signed by me".

His social media accounts always use third person…also, is there any other Bob Dylan than THE Bob Dylan, especially when it concerns HIS accounts?? The message is very clear and unambiguous: Dylan’s camp says these were signed by Bob!

Come one, they are up to this to their necks….These things will not proceed without contracts between the two parties involved.

PROTIP: Most celebrity social media accounts are run by handlers/marketing teams, not the creators whose name appears on it.

Completely agree…that’s why they speak in the third person rather than “I”, but would they advertise an item with which the celebrity has nothing to do? This seems to be a concerted action by S&S and Dylan’s twitter and facebook team.

Look at Dylan’s facebook and twitter: only posts that are directly related to his releases, in which he is personally involved (such as recordings and art) or posts about concerts. No posts on items by unrelated, third parties….

Despite the fact that these are run by marketing teams, they will not post just “anything”. There’s a clear strategy involved and I won’t believe that these marketing teams can act completely independent from the artist. Someone has a veto right probably.

I agree.

All the time. Marvel famously used Stan Lee's Twitter account to advertise an unrelated project after his death, while a recent case had Marvel use Chadwick Boseman's Twitter account to hawk tickets for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever long after his passing.

That's not even getting into brand deals/sponsorships where celebs will do pre-timed posts promoting goods and services that they don't use or even care to associate with normally.

If you believe a company/third-party can do something with an artist's account, chances are they already have.

Yes but I saved it

Send Michael this and you tell Michael that it was guaranteed to be personally hand signed  by Bob Dylan  This is proven to be autopen and you know it’s autopen because of the dots in the print on all the starts and stops. There is zero indentation from a pen and there is no bleeding of ink to the other side of the page. Tell Michael, you demand a refund or you’re going to the attorney general  Your signature has no match as of yet  so you have no proof of other books matching yours  as of yet  you can also fight it with your credit card 

tell them their letter is as genuine as their autograph. What difference does fake LOA make with a fake autograph? 

Everyone here is wrong….

Until this point I thought it was fanciful that this would end up in court. I don't think so now.

Nobody is going to court for $600 book, with two big and extremely rich parties involved (S&S and Bob Dylan).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service