We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band signed Eleca electric Guitar... REAL???

Good morning all, this is my first time posting with you guys, and I can't get my pictures to stick to the thread so hopefully the link below takes you to my album.  I recently purchased this guitar, and believe it was signed by Bruce Springsteen and all the members at the time of the E-Street Band.  It was signed a few years ago and I see a signature that looks like Clarence Clemons, but I'm really not sure.  There are a bunch of signatures on the guitar, and any input on whether or not you guys think it's the real deal is greatly appreciated!

Springsteen and The E-Street band Signed guitar

Tags: Band, Bruce, Clarence, Clemons, E-Street, Springsteen, guitar, signed

Views: 693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody have any opinions?

Hi, Bobby.  You'll get plenty of feedback soon I'm sure.  There are a number of people who know Springsteen and his band's autographs well enough to offer an informed opinion.  They just might not be on the forum until later today.

Great, Rich... thanks for the input :)  Like I said, I'm new to the forum and don't know how it really works yet

At this point, I can only spot the worst Springsteen forgeries, so unfortunately I can't provide tons of insight here.  I could try to evaluate the seller based on their other inventory.  Just an observation:  I think the percentage of signed guitars I see that are authentic is especially low.  Given the size and weight, they aren't the easiest thing to get signed in contrast to flats like photos and albums.

Hello Bobby.

It is a very interesting thing that you have here. It would be a great item if it was real. But in my opinion this guitar is not signed by Bruce Springsteen or the E Street Band. All of the autographs are off, so at this time, I would try to get a refund as soon as possible.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Thanks for the opinion Bjarne, I do appreciate it.  I actually got it from a guy that goes to an annual celebrity auction to see what he can find.  It just seemed too good to pass up.  I don't have a whole lot into it, still a nice conversational piece if that's all it's good for.

The Bruce is off and the rest just don't look quite right for me.

In my opinion, the Nils Lofgren and Bruce signatures are both off. The formation is wrong in each and the Bruce is much more compact than i typically see with him. The nils signature looks very shaky and doesnt match any of his styles that i am aware of.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service