We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all

I need an opinion on this autograph on sale on a Norwegian auction by a Norwegian that I`m suspicious are selling a lot of fake autographs. Is this real or a fake?  I am suspicious because it doesn't seem similar to other I've seen.

Views: 4536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to share what I know about this forger.

1. It´s the same person that has forged the Beatles you link to and the Springsteen-photo Trond ask about. Look at the computer in the background...

2. He has previosly been very active at the swedish auctionsite Tradera there he had 2 accounts, his alias were "Hardyboy40" and "guitarman78". Hi sold tons of fake there. When I checked, he sold during 2 months:

19 Michael Jackson, 5 Neil Armstrong, 1 Apollo 11 crew, 12 Madonna, 9 Sean Connery, 10 Paul McCartney, 20 Star Wars cast, 6 Clint Eastwood, 5 Marlon Brando, 4 Bruce Springsteen and at least one each of Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, princess Diana, Kurt Cobain, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Indiana Jones crew, Muhammed Ali, Robert De Niro, Barack Obama, Heath Ledger, Whitney Houston, James Dean and Jerry Lee Lewis. Plus many, many "smaller" names...

One of his worst fakes were when he sold a armbracelet that he claimed Michael Jackson wore in the Black and White-video. It was terrible, but someone paid $850 for it...
3. He also sold fake autographs with fake COA:s from UACC dealer Autograph Pros LCC.
4. His contactinfo is (or at least has been)
name: Bent Sumelius or Bent Madsen
mail: sumeliusbent@yahoo.no or hardyboy@inbox.as 

5. I managed to get him banned from Tradera at two different occasions, both times for using both of his account för upping the bids on his own auctions. I mailed Tradera many times with proof of that it were fakes he sold, but all they said were that they didn´t had the knowledge to determine if this were true or not. So they just let him continue selling fakes. But as I said, I noticed that he bid on his own auctions and reported that. Two days later both accounts were closed and since then he has not returned to Tradera...

Hopefully you guys can get this scumbag banned from the other sites too!!
Here is the fake COA from Autograph Pros, looks really good don´t you think... :-)

Wow...Don, this is shocking, that a person can do this for a long time, and move on to other sites when banned... Yes I really agree with you, he should also be banned from the norwegian sites finn.no and qxl.no too. That so-called COA is just hilarious... But as I said, sadly there are very little knowledge about these things in Scandinavia, so I think we should try to do something about persons like that.

Thanks for bringing this up to light

Autografkungen is another fraud, on Tradera he have multiple accounts.

Bra jobbat Don :)

Just for information, I took the picture up for "Quick Opinion" on psa/dna and yes, I got:

Response: Likely Not Genuine

I guess they cant be more specific in this "Quick Opinion" service.

Great job Don!!!  Probably he is infiltrating the whole scandinavian market with his fakes. Agree.. This scammer has to be stopped!!

During the time I tried to get him banned from Tradera, I think he sold fake autographs in the region of $7 500 - $11 500...

That´s just sickening!!

The same seller (autografkungen) is active on Blocket too. His name on Blocket is either Alexander (and a surname that starts with an A) or just AA.

Tack för berömmet Eddie... :-)

Pathetic! Have you contacted qxl.no and tried to get him banned? Give them a link to this thread...

Good idea, maybe I should do that.... I feel that its the general consensus here that these are by any means fake? All of them?

He has alot of other stuff too, are they all as hilarious as the Springsteen stuff?

http://auksjon.qxl.no/hardyboy

As bad as can be....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service