We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Coach's Corner (www.myccsa.com) is one of the largest monthly auctions of sports autographs, trading cards and memorabilia. They sell non-sports items as well.

• What's your experience with them?
  • What do you think of their material?
  • If you've sold through Coach's Corner, how happy were you
  • Do you have autographs from Coach's Corner you'd like opinions on?

Let's talk about it!

Views: 18261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your best bet is either the media exposing Coaches Corner (again) and that might lead the local FBI office to open a case. Local police probably won't do anything. That's how Operation Bullpen started -- a local FBI guy did the grunt work and went undercover.  Great read if anyone still doesn't know the full story. 

Nobody believes you were the only one who got burned by them. Where did you get that from?

Paul isn't the first person burned by them, but he's trying hard to stop them from burning others, and he has my deepest thanks and encouragement.

Yes I’m following with interest. I hope they get shut down as much as anyone.

Maybe a reporter could buy something from their next auction, like a DiMaggio/ Monroe ball or another fantasy piece to have examined. Unfortunately they are probably reading this but their only option would be to stop peddling that trash.

Can they see what we are talking about?

They can follow along like anyone else. They probably have seen this.

I know they used to watch my YouTube videos.

Well I struck out with my attempts. Nobody is interested.

None of the police agencies or news folks are interested?

Nobody Rick. They all said to busy to do something about it, they said I need to be a smarter buyer.

You did your best and are to be commended and respected for that.   Sadly this happens all the time if this same person stole $500 from Walmart I bet they would not tell Walmart they should be smarter sellers.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service