We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 27496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's so weird that it's still available on Amazon FR. I'm not hopeful for those orders but let's see.

I passed on this book completely.. there have been brief instances where I went to the FR site and have been tempted, but im just not a fan and have no reason to gamble with an overseas item that may be an autopen. All based on FOMO. Does anyone have experience returning an item to a different countries Amazon?

It varies.  I’ve had stuff I ordered from Amazon France, which shipped from a U.K. warehouse.  When I wanted to return it, I returned it within the U.K.

Another time, I had a £90 Criterion box set from Amazon U.S. that I wasn’t happy with.  The chat agent refunded my entire payment and told me to keep the item.  I guess it depends on who you get, what you’ve ordered, and whether it’s worth their while to insist on a return, or just write it off.

Ahh good to know.. thats great they just let you keep it. Still passing on this one, but I wont hesitate to take a chance on other items in the future

I placed an order with Amazon .com but I just realised all of the proof I had that I ordered this signed edition is gone.

My confirmation e-mail only states and order number and estimated delivery date with an order total in USD, but no product name or description. A yellow button leads to the order in my account, but there the image and product name are gone too. So it only shows the purchase value but no description of what it was for. The product link leads to a removed page (404 error). 

So I'm not expecting them to send me anything as my order does not seem to be linked to anything anymore.

Not signed but I have the same thing happen with the Rolling Stones In Mono Vinyl LP box set i pre ordered a few months ago due for release anyday now - i don't think they will ever materialise! 

Not necessarily. I’ve had this with Amazon for signed and limited things and they’ve arrived. 

Did anybody order a copy from Barnes and Noble ? I am having problems with them. 

I tried ordering a copy from B&N on 17th April, my bank card payment was blocked - so i tried paying via Useless Paypal - the first payment of $61.99 came back as Failed Payment on the B&N website - but $61.99 was removed from my account and placed in my paypal pending - but was not linked to an order with B&N.... 

I reluctantly tried paying via Paypal again 15 minutes later  - 2nd attempt worked OK andother $61.99 was taken from my account and linked to an order number - both separate payments have the same Invoice number but different transaction I.D's ...... and i have definitely have 2 payments in my pending. 

All Barnes and Noble are saying it is that I have not been charged for the order.... the charge will be made when the order is shipped..... BUT THE FIRST PYMENT CAME BACK AS FAILED - i keep telling them and i want it put back into my account.... All Paypal say is to contact B&N .... neither are doing anything - has this happened with anybody else or do i just report them to the Financial Ombudsman (I'm in the UK) Sorry to post on here but this has been ongoing since 17th October and not sure what to do .... unless I just cancel the order and Never order from B&N again - Obviously Paypal could cancel the transaction and send a refund but are refusing to help at all - this stinks - having my money in their account earning them interest!!

Amazon fr is now sold out.

and now the FOMO sets in.. lol

Ahah same. AFAIK they're not available anywhere else anymore. In the end I only ordered 1 set but should have ordered more, as an investment.

There’s no ETA on the order any more either so who knows if these will ever ship. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service