We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Did PSA/DNA get this Madonna signed program right?

Once again, I am questioning whether PSA messed-up another Madonna signed item.  This time it’s a Sticky and Sweet Tour program allegedly signed by the Queen of Pop.  The item comes with a PSA LOA from 2010.  

So what’s your opinion: authentic or not?  

I’d love to hear anyone’s opinion.  Plus, I’ll put out a Bat signal, so perhaps Kamran will join the discussion and help us solve this riddle! 

There’s a pic below as well as a link to the auction.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MADONNA-AUTO-AUTOGRAPH-SIGNED-STICKY-SWEET...

Views: 1434

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James..u totally have the right attitude...I won a few of those Carrese written Madonna autographed myself back in my early days...these were charity auction wins so it cost me a few hundred dollars if not way more to be frank....but u work all these things out yourself and put it down to experience as a collector....and deduce how long these things went on for etc etc....and build on from that...I have no malice towards Caresse at all.....and glad the funds help charities to be honest...but its nothing to the minefield that's exists right now....my attitude (and its the only attitude to have) is be happy..proud..and respectful of the real items I ..we ..own....as James says it so correctly 'ecstatic'...this is a hobby and its meant to be fun and bring pleasure.....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service