We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's mine from Waterstones today - do we have a match for this one yet?

Looks different to mine!

Oh crap, that looks just like the one from Songteller that Matt just posted.

They charged $75 on top of the already expensive Deluxe book just for the signature!

:(

A smushed Sharpie (thicker lines) could account for small variations, or perhaps a worn template. I reall she used one template for two different products in the past (I've been here since 2015 or so).

Agree…the two pictured above are from the same template but the marker tip is thicker or worn down on the black causing differences (ie some gaps/loops look more filled in on the black).

The silver is my Songteller…(thanks to Jor-El for first noticing). 

I'm planning on emailing like crazy once mine arrives here in the US. Im not paying a dime to return this, ill gather as much evidence as possible and fight this. Iv been lucky to have avoided all the other autopens in the past. Ive never actually had to initiate a chargeback. Is there still a chance to do so at this point? Or is that not an option because of the time that has passed since ordering? Just wondering what the best plan should be for these to insure we get our money back.

Don’t blame you…I was wondering same things, but for Songteller if anyone has thoughts.

I don’t want it if there’s any doubt. But not sure what kind of leverage I have at this point- its been opened, was months ago and I never said anything before. 

I believe at the very least, email them some examples and let them know. The more of us who email, there's more of a possibility something will be done. Id think its especially true for songteller. Besides emails and chargebacks, I dont know what else to do. Ill message on her social media as well so she knows we are on to her shenanigans 

It took years for Gleason's secretarials to be identified and his authentic signature to be accepted as very, very hard to secure. PSA just removed half of the Gleason's thay had on thier facts page - one forgery from Cummings Georgie I tracked from it's first appearance through its sale by a major dealer to its entombment in a slab. I sent my voluminous materials to them and they since been removed. There are threads online about his secretaries going back to 2012. It's the most common one you see on a bus photo - 3 authentic and that darn Sydell Spears "Gleason".  And then a little sticker...

You can do a charge back with 180 days after purchase 

These were purchased August 11 which was about 7 months ago. But im reading how certain situations you can initiate a chargeback after that time has passed. This is why I brought it up. Theres nothing I can do until mine arrives, im just gathering info to be prepared

Here’s another photo of one 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service