We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Donald Frangipani COA strikes again on Ebay "ORIGINAL MARILYN MONROE AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED B/W PHOTO w/Jane russell ITEM #150902452840"

Even though Donald Frangipani is on the EBAY Banned Authenticators list, this seller MTRIANO slipped this bad attempt at a Marilyn Monroe Signature through with a very generic description of his COA . WE all need to be vigilant when EBAY Sellers like MTRIANO get creative in their listings to sell this junk to the public

"COMES WITH AUTHENTICITY AS SHOWN"

Views: 5268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I'm convinced.

Ah HAHAHAHAHAH. Its Madmarc again. Looks like hes been over to ANL. Hey Marc, are yous still mad we got all your items booted from the net. Dont worry, we will still be looking for them and get them taken down next time they go up. Now whine some more. Wah wah wah wah.

Notice Madmarcs horrid broken English. This is how you know hes not only selling forgeries. But also an intelligent forger. lol. Yes Madmarc the forger, where would we be without him and his broken English/unintelligent/and random remarks.

And i did google Carl Ryan, and guess what? Im very proud of the statements that come up. Because only those who have been exposed as forgers and friends of the forgery industry have wrote something. And im proud of that. Keep it coming, write all the bad stuff you possibly can, its a compliment to me and many others. The more the forgers are taken down a knotch, the more they hate. And the funnier it is.

Your no exception Madmarc, your just another seller of forgeries who is mad b/c you were busted and shown to be what you really are. And now you come to the defense of one of your fellow sellers of forgeries.

So let me spell it out for you in your own words Marc.....

Yous aint neva gona cell autograf forgrys an got away wit et evarr agin. I hope that sums it up for your Madmarc, who has been exposed as a known seller of forgeries. Please cry about it some more. I would suggest creating another blog on the net where you can trash talk all you want, just another notch in the belt for the autograph industry, as another forger/seller of forgeries is defeated. Crawl back to your whole now Marc, adults are talking

I suspended Madmarc, at least temporarily.

Ha, I would hope so!  

Have you seen his past comments steve, lol. Every few months he crawls back out of his hole, typically to trash talk me. But it just makes him look stupider, probably b/c he cant speak proper english, of for that matter even sell a quality forgery *and that says something*.

I have a feeling that he will come back under a different name here very soon though. 

In a few months I will be down in Florida right by this shop. I cant wait to see what gems sit on the walls considering hes already been busted for selling fake jerseys there. If anyone can get there sooner please let us know, we cant wait.

Gary T's Sports & Collectibles

212 S Beach St #100, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Right over the bridge from Jackie Robinson park home of the single A team the Daytona Cubs which i will be attending a few games. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service