We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any promo codes available?

Ordered and emailed for reassurance (as Im sure others will or have done). Will share their reply. Thanks OP!! Dylan is always worth a shot!

If emailing coles, send them this link as well

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/indigo-bob-dylan-po...

It’s sold out! Good luck everyone. Will post a picture of mine when it arrives. Thanks again to the poster!

'FOOL ME ONCE..."

Yeah I dont blame you. Those copies meant for indigo have to go somewhere. But would the publisher still try to unload knowing the public is on to them?

It ships this week so we’re going to know really soon, and there’s a named person at the publisher on that letter you can email if this turns out bad too. 

I feel pretty good about this. Thats a pretty far limb to go out on for an “known” autopen and limited to 99 - seems pretty legit, but time will tell.

That letter makes me a little suspicious. We, the publisher, declare it is hand signed, so you've got to fight us in court and prove the contrary.

Plus it's dated in the future.... that's why i didn't order one, on the item page it states shipping TBC and on the website it then states release date shipping from monday 15th as also stated on the letter.

Missed it by a minute :(

Cole’s have a great reputation. These copies could have been signed whilst he was in London for the U.K. tour. Either way, worth a risk and paid via card so I can dispute if not.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service