We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always try this but this time I forgot!!!!

Good luck! Looks like it just sold out at premiere.

This is a pre-order product. Please allow 1-2 weeks of handling time after the 11/15/2022 release for the author to sign the books

Or should that read , please allow 2 weeks so we can ship them from Indigo first? 

Lol. Its very possible but is there any chance Indigo told Simon and Schitster they will no longer be a retailer and that Simon Schitster still has no clue about the public backlash?? If Indigo indeed passed along the info from this forum, and they know more backlash is to come.. this is pure suicide

Yes particularly with the Head Of S&S signing a certificate of authenticity. If they are autopenned then he is opening himself up to be both Sued and put behind bars for fraud! 

Sold out at Premiere now. I have a bad feeling about all of these, but at least everyone will be able to compare and if there is any indication of autopen we should know pretty quickly.

Good luck everyone, I’m sure Premiere won’t be an autopen…not like that’s ever happened with them before and if it is I’m sure they won’t deny and lie about it even when presented with indisputable evidence (please note the sarcasm here)!

Thanks for the heads up.. "Just another roll of the dice" Bruce Springsteen 

Mark

Anybody else think it strange the copies available direct from Simon & Schuster when on their web page if you click on any other book - it then gives you the link to buy from a specific supplier,  be it Amazon B&N etc, but not on the Dylan book?

Yeah, I’m not sure why they are handling the sale themselves. Usually they send you to a vendor as you say. Also weird that it just says “Special Edition” in cart but not signed. 

Here is premieres listing in case they remove it as well

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service