We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Aylsworth2005 500 Homerun Club Autographed Baseball Forgery Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Banks Willie Mays Sold For $335

Check out this ugly set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries just found on Ebay.

The below set of putrid-looking "500 Homerun Club (Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Hank Aaron, etc)" forgeries is listed by Ebay seller Aylsworth2005.

Of all of the "500 Homerun Club" forgeries we have exposed here, this piece-of-crap ranks in the "Top Five."

The people who buy and sell crap like this are not true autograph collectors!!!

Both PSA and JSA would never pass this garbage!!!

This is why sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay; they know the Ebay wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

Ebay seller Aylsworth2005 writes "I am a highly trusted seller and have never sold autographs that were not authentic."   If this set of "500 Homerun Club" forgeries sells, that will no longer be true.

Below are photographs of the "500 Homerun Club" forgeries listed by Ebay seller Aylsworth2005.

These forgeries are laughable!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Club-Autographed-Baseball-Mickey-Mantle...

Tags: Ebay, Mantle, Mickey, Red, Sox, Ted, Williams, Yankees, aylsworth2005, baseball, More…forgeries, seller, signed

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is one ugly williams

Terrier, all of the autographs are putrid.

Typical 1990's mass-produced "500 Homerun Club" forgeries.

Chris, it seems as though your more concerned about receiving attention than anything else. If you have a issue with these autographs, then I respect that but don't challenge the character of some of the eBay sellers.

That ball the seller has is a forgery. A very common one at that. Who cares how Chris brings attention to it? If it saves one person from being ripped off than he has done a great service.

The seller should have his character called into question for trying to sell this. Seller is responsible for whatever he or she sells. No excuse for it.

All Ebay auctions read "Seller Assumes All Responsibility For This Listing."

Mr. Aylsworth, the attention I desire is the forgeries I expose.   Period.

I think you got him nervous.......he chewing hard on that thumb nail.

Seller closed auction this was linked with and relisted. Here is new auction link:

In my opinion, a person of character, after their autographs have been questioned, would take down their auction and have it examined.

The signatures on that "500 Homerun Club" are so bad that anyone with even a little bit of an eye for autographs, would notice that they are obvious forgeries.

I agree with Mr. Williams being concerned about personal attention than anything else. I live in the same neighborhood as him and every morning, he streaks around the block doing his famous Frank the Tank impression. 

The winning bid on this piece of dung sold by Ebay seller Aylsworth2005 is $335.00.

An Ebay wannabe autograph collector wasted $335.00 for this garbage.  I hope the winning bidder submits it to PSA or JSA.

Click on the below image to get a closer view.

Sad part about it is little johnny-boy knew the ball was fake & still sold it anyway. The other sad part being ebay allowed it on their site to be sold after it was called out on the most knowledgeable website in the world regarding signatures. Hey ebay, nobody over there read Autograph Magazine Live? 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service