We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Cardsandcollectables2014 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo FORGERY COA Stat Authentic Ted Taylor Ebay Banned List

Check out the below Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph listed on Ebay.

This ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a photograph is listed by Ebay seller Cardsandcollectables2014.

The people who buy and sell this crap have ZERO knowledge of autographs.

This typical Mickey Mantle forgery  comes with a COA from Stat Authentic and Ted TaylorStat Authentic, now known as TTA (Ted Taylor) is deservedly on Ebay's Banned List.

Ted Taylor is probably a close second to Chris Morales in authenticating forgeries, although I now think GFA and Steve Rocchi might have taken the lead.

I have as much disdain for Ted Taylor as I do Chris Morales, Drew Max and Steve Rocchi.

The people who buy this crap, purchase this garbage on the cheap, and then look to flip it on Ebay for a profit.

Ted Taylor (Stat Authentic/TTA) was/is a major "authenticator" of forgeries for Coach's Corner Auctions headed by Lee Trythall and Scott Malack.

The people who sell these forgeries prefer to use Ebay to sell their forgeries because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their crap.

Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to profit from the sales of forgeries.

Look at this crap with a worthless COA from Stat Authentic.

I have deep disdain for  Ted Taylor.

Look at this crap.  Mass-produced crap out of Florida with a worthless COA from Ted Taylor.

Look at this laughable Mantle forgery crap with a worthless COA from Stat Authentic (Ted Taylor).

Here is that ugly Mickey Mantle forgery listed by Ebay seller Cardsandcollectables2014.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-8X10-Petronella-P...

More crap from Stat Authentic (Ted Taylor) and that phony Ted Taylor.

Look at this laughable Mantle forgery with a worthless COA from Ted Taylor (Stat Authentic).

Tags: 536, Mantle, Mickey, NY, Taylor, Ted, Yankees, cardsandcollectables2014, ebay, forgery, More…homeruns, photograph, seller, signed

Views: 1344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think GA and Steve Sipe are closing in too. Is that a Jeff Stevens autograph I see?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service