We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay Seller Ilafan69 Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Autographed Photo Ugly Forgery COA JDM Authentics Sold For $295.00

Check out the below Mickey Mantle and  Joe DiMaggio  forgeries that recently sold on Ebay.

These ugly Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio  forgeries on photos were listed  and sold by Ebay seller ilafan69 for $295.00.

The COA (worthless) is from JDM Authentics.

These are obvious and ugly forgeries.

The people who buy and sell this crap have ZERO knowledge of autographs.

The people who buy this crap, purchase this garbage on the cheap, and then look to flip it on Ebay for a profit.

I will continue to expose Ebay sellers of forgeries.

The holiday season is prime-time for sellers of forgeries.

A sucker and wannabe autograph collector wasted $295.00 on these piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries.

As for Ebay, they continue to profit from the sales of forgeries as they have for the past twenty years.

Just think of the thousands of forgeries sold to suckers and wannabe autograph collectors just during the holiday season.

These forgeries have infected our autograph hobby by the hundreds of thousands.

Here are those Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio  forgeries on photos sold by EBay seller ilafan69 for $295.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-FRIDAY-Framed-AUTOGRAPHED-MICKEY-MANT...

Tags: CEO, Donahoe, Ebay, John, Mantle, Mickey, forgery, photograph, signed

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the "gg"'s on the Dimaggio are a piece of work

Another set of forgeries that Ebay has profited from.

I will continue to expose sellers of garbage like this.

HOLY CRAP! I'm Ilafan69, and that was my photo! I got it at a Charity Auction. Is it REALLY a fake, or are you just causing strife? Answer me quickly, so I can rectify this. If you're legit and not just some rabblerouser, THANKS for alerting me to this!!!!!!

By the way, judge people without knowing the full story much??? I'm not "garbage;" I got ricked, too.

Get back to me fast, PLEASE!!

I just refunded the guy. YOU BETTER BE RIGHT ABOUT THIS!

Definitely fake. They come out of Florida. The source is Tony Podsada, often certified by Christopher Morales, AAU/Drew Max or Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators. We've seen untold thousands of these.

Bastard! (Tony Podsada, not you)

Mark. Rest assured. Those are definitely forgeries. Well documented.

Okay. Thanks for replying on Christmas Day. I feel better about refunding the guy. Feel bad for my "buyer," though. He bought it as a gift for someone. :(

Hi Ilafan, well done on doing the right thing and refunding the person who bought this. Chris Williams is an expert on these autographs and has exposed thousands of people selling these forgeries. 

Mark, rest assured Mr. Williams is a top industry leader regarding autographs. His opinion valued by the elite collectors in the world. I don't see where he referred to you as "garbage." If I were you, I'd go back to the charity auction and raise hell for ripping you off. Then go after the people who certified your piece.

I just blasted JDM Authentics on Yelp. Felt good! THANKS again!

Okay. Thanks for replying on Christmas Day. I feel better about refunding the guy. Feel bad for my "buyer," though. He bought it as a gift for someone. :(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service