We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Jody164 Derek Jeter Autographed Baseball Ugly FORGERY COA Showcase Authentics Sold $112.50

We've exposed some very ugly forgeries on our website here, but the below ugly Derek Jeter forgery ranks right up there.

The below putrid-looking Derek Jeter forgery was listed and sold by Ebay seller Jody164 for $112.50.

Who in their right mind would bid on garbage like this!!!

This is why sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay; they know the wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

Ebay continues, as it has for the past twenty years, to profit from the sales of forgeries.

Again, who in their right mind bids on crap like this!!!

The worthless and bogus COA is from Showcase Authentics. 

I have never seen one authentic autograph with a COA from Showcase Authentics!!!

When I was exposing forgeries on my YouTube videos, I exposed a ton of forgeries with that worthless COA from Showcase Authentics.

Here is that ugly Derek Jeter forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Jody164 for $112.50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-Signed-OMLB-Baseball-Auto-Showc...

Typical forged Mantle baseball from the 1990's.

Laughable!!!

Look at this train wreck with a worthless COA from Showcase Authentics.

You can click your mouse on the below image to get a closer view.

Tags: Derek, Jeter, NY, Yankees, baseball, ebay, forgery, jody164, seller, shortstop, More…signed

Views: 1791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fake Mantle on the Coa.  Total Crap.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service