eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

This Doors “signed” debut LP is currently for sale from eBay seller lburnette at a BIN price of $9,000. It includes COAs from Antiquities of California and Donald Frangipani, whose name appears on eBay’s list of banned COAs. In my opinion, this is not authentic and is typical of what you see from Antiquities.

There are currently no known Morrison-signed copies of the debut LP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392413573320

Tags: Antiquities, Doors, Frangipani, Morrison

Views: 1836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think my feelings are valid.  The inappropriate behavior on here is heartbreaking.  I did not expect to be slandered....and it is slander.  I never denied.

Your feelings are "valid" because they are yours. Justified? No., I don't think so.

Slander is untrue. That is not the case here. You did willingly offer a forged item with no research into the item or the COA for you own sake or that of your customers. If you value your sellers reputation so much why did you not read the eBay pages about selling autographs? A moments Google as well - but you had the thing posted on eBay for profit before you even called eBay to "make sure" you did everything correctly. That is odd. I do not believe no one contacted you yesterday - you listed an item that would be incredibly rare and extremely valuable and don't think people did not notice it. Someone must have written IMHO.

In sum, you did this to yourself.

WTFE, excuse me for being a human who made a mistake.  You guys are like pit vipers.  And thanks for calling me a liar.

Just one? Good bye. I will believe someone, at least one or two, wrote you yesterday. To think otherwise would be illogical.

But I will ask, if you bought that forgery 7 years ago "from Brian" how are you "new" to this?

"Brian" sold it to me on a trip I made out there years ago.  It was my first purchase.  I was new to this.  Why would I ever have thought it was a forgery?  I am guilty of nothing but being a new collector, and unfortunately, I bought from the wrong person.

Yes, I did do this to myself, unknowingly.  Let's get back to human kindness.  There is none to be found here.

Laura,

It's very hard but maybe we can help you get a refund.

Could you please upload a clear copy of the Antiquities COA and Don Frangipani's letter?

Do you still have your invoice from Antiquities?

It has been over 7 years since I bought it.  I tried to call Brian today and they are out of business.  The money has been long gone, it's okay.

Antiquities of CA was associated with antiquities of Las Vegas thru 2015. Furthermore, if people knowingly sell you forgeries, that’s fraud, theft by fraud. The statute of limitations starts when you find out, and there is no corporate veil to keep you from going to the owner of the company.

Even if they file bankruptcy, and I understand that Brian file personal bankruptcy, that is not dismissed.

And I immediately removed the listing once I realized it.  It's been on my shelf for years.  This was the first i ever bought, and it's the last.  I still can't believe the pit viper mentality here.  Thanks to all of you for calling me a liar, a seller of forgeries, the list goes on.  I AM DONE WITH ALL of you.  I hope you all feel really good about your abusive comments.  I never denied that it could be a fake after all of you jumped in, until then I believed I had the real deal..  So, I didn't do the proper amount of research.  That's my fault.  I take responsibility.  I hope you all find more kindness and understanding in the future towards someone else.  I find most of you unbearable and won't be back.  What you have done is the equivalent of cyberbullying.  You are bullies.  Coyotes.  No sense of human kindness.  And ballroom guy, you're just an a******.  Use your talent for good, not to make others feel shame for a mistake.  I'm sorry I'm not as savvy as all of you seem to be.  Take your s*** out on someone else.    I hope you never make a mistake and be humiliated like you've done me. Before this gets removed, may I kindly ask you to f*** off?

Ah, name calling and filth, the last refuge. I knew it would come eventually.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service