We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Evelyn Lincoln signed letter about JFK assassination - explosive content!

This letter is an amazing read for anyone interested in JFK's assassination. Evelyn Lincoln was President John F. Kennedy's secretary, I believe, for 12 years. In the letter, 31 years after his death, she pulls no punches about who she thinks was responsible for JFK's murder.

I say good for her. Upon the approachment of the 50th anniversary of the assassination, for whatever reason, the national media seemed hell-bent on still cramming down our throats the lame Lee Harvey Oswald-acted-alone crap, maybe still due to pressure from the government, even though 2/3 of Americans believe it was a conspiracy.

Yet this is the first time that I have seen someone so close to the situation state in signed documentation that they thought it was a conspiracy. Not even Clint Hill or much less a member of the Kennedy family - even though apparently many members of the family had the same thoughts as Mrs. Lincoln. Her conclusions, through a lot of study, are the same as the ones I have reached.

I had never seen this letter before. I thought some members of this site might be interested, so here is a link to the auction for the letter, as well as some pics:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Evelyn-Lincoln-Rare-Signed-Letter-JFK-Assas...

Views: 3332

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's very true, Steve. I think that's a big part of the reason we collect autographs - to own a piece of meaningful history. Not to be corny, but one that speaks to us. No matter what autograph you are collecting, you know that that person - be he or she in sports, politics, or entertainment - made a significant contribution to that subject's history - some more than others.

Very much agreed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service