We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

Hello Fans...I figured I would throw this out there for strictly baseball collectors who seek to get autographs through the mail the old fashion way...directly from the player...I have received probably over 100 autos but stopped maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I lost my contact list...but recently started it up again and since then received a few autos through the mail since the end of July...it is now currently (August 2011) so now I am hooked once again...please feel free to add pictures and comments about the autographs you received from BASEBALL PLAYERS with a simple envelope and stamp and not something you have received through the mail from a winning auction...

Feel free to include autos you got for free and also Players that sent back a request for money as that also happens from time to time or even if they wrote you back which is also an added bonus and a rare treat...

LET ME KNOW...

HAPPY COLLECTING !!!!

CEE GEE

Views: 11389

Replies to This Discussion

I got this T.T.M. right before the New Year! I'm trying to collect auto's from the 1983 Orioles World Series team. With this T.T.M, I'm off to a good start!

nice card dude...

Hey man, just a quick question for ya. Do you know any ttm info on Brandon Phillips from the cincinnatti reds?

Brandon stopped signing TTM in 2010 according to my databases... You can prolly get a nice sig of his for a good price on eBay tho

10 day return! Thanks Mr.Buford!

shweet !

Sick dude you're starting out hot!

8 day return...10 buck donation...

after a year and half Chris came in...the last 2 ttm's of 2012...

The Kaline is awesome. Did you send that to Comerica Park?

Josh Hamilton Request: Took 29 days,sent request to stadium...

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Goose Gossage  success: Took 13 days,sent to home address....

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I mailed Goose an 8x10 with fee on 12/6. Figured I'd get that back by now, I guess maybe slower with holidays... 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service