We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

About 6 months ago I wrote to President Bush and about 3 weeks later I received this picture. I can tell it is not printed by a printer/computer but not sure if it is actually the President or a secretary, etc. Any help is appreciated.

Views: 2045

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not an expert but I think it is real. I have collected these less hurried sigs and I think it is dead on. I am a photographer. I had photographed him and sent a copy to him to sign at the governor's mansion before he became president and I received a very nice signature back which I am sure is real. I will be submitting it later here for evaluation. These pics are some that are real that I have gotten from the web.

Regrettably, I believe this is an Autopen machine signed signature.

What do you think of the sig that I have please?

It's not a match to the Autopen posted above, but it is suspect in my opinion due to the overall neatness and lack of variation in pressure and width. He may have multiple patterns.

To know for sure I need to see the flow of the ink clearly. If you can get a sharp, clear closeup please post it.

Here is the close up.

When I look at the calligraphy - to me the pen pressure seems consistant with the sig but I value your opinion please.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service