We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gotta Have It Rock and Roll: Any experiences with them?

Today I posted a Tom Petty signed album won from Gotta Have Rock and Roll for opinions.  it got a few thumbs down.  I also posted an Every Brothers signed LP (which I really think is good).  I was wondering if anyone on this site has had experience with GottaHaverockandroll.com.  Above are the 2 items I posted earlier and here is their site.  http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/

Views: 3250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John lennon's artwork would be widely forged I could imagine. There is a member who bought one that passed caiazzo. Also you read it on the net some guy purchased over 100k from an art gallery in Hawaii who claims there fake pieces of work.

There are kitchen table (amateur) forgers and your talented (pro?) forgers. I once was talking to an Asian gentleman on the comic artist row at a wizard world. He showed me he could nail Stan Lee to perfection. There are top notch British forgers out there also. All authenticaters can be fooled . Beware out there.

+1

Was "Bernie" booted from this forum?   And is there anything this site (we) can do to bust him?

Yes he was.

Hi Bruce,

Yes he was booted.  This is the 4th account of his that has been removed. The risk of him selling behind the scenes is too great to keep him on the forum. 

Every time he is "outed" on a new account (eBay or otherwise) he has closed them down or hidden them.  He continues to sell things occasionally on - Gotta Have Rock N Roll (GHR&R was notified a year ago, but they continued to take his items in).  I am only talking MJ items though.  He has multiple different artists he's doing these days, and I'm not up on anyone but MJ sigs, so its possible he's doing a lot of work yet on other sites (or fan forums etc). 

What a crooked blankety blank he is!

Yes, he was a real a****** to people on this site -- always telling them their stuff was fake or to pay for professional opinions rather than posting stuff here.  Perhaps you can post scans or mention some of the artists he is forging so we can be alert for them?  Thank God for ISP's that can be tracked and traced as I'm sure he'll try to open another account on this site.

Hi Bruce,  Here is the discussion where I confronted Bernie for the 4th time on our forum.  http://live.autographmagazine.com/group/michael-jackson-autographs-...  

And here is  a link to some of his forgeries (these came directly from his own folders prior to him removing them from his Deviant Art accounts after he was outed here on the forum over MJ forgeries)  http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/albums/ericks-forged-folder 

They include:

Bob Dylan, Kurt Cobain, Madonna, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, The Cars, The Who, and he was recently talking about Ali sigs on the forum acting quite knowledgeable about them, so I would not doubt he is doing Ali as well (though this is just a hunch).   He is from the L.A. area, but I believe he is selling on eBay now, giving a different locale. 

-w

Great work Wascher.  Keep it up, and thanks.

Gotta Have It! is considered to be a reputable autograph dealer in New York City.  I have always held them in high regard.  I can only offer that much information to you John.  I hope that it is helpful.

sorry sir, these guys are crooks, sell many fakes, others things under false descriptions. They do sell many real things too. But forget abut honesty, when you buy from them you need to know yourself tht item is real

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service