We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Slab anyone?

Views: 1788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, you would have been in shock with their auction crashing.
It's a large amount of money for an autograph,it doesn't look as though Hendrix autographs will be cheaper in the future.
I can't believe the numbers that piece is bringing in 17k WOW!!! That's without the bp.i was a little annoyed to see the site down today.im bidding on a couple of things.hopefully tomorrow morning everything resumes as planned.

werent the full set of arrest documents available directly from tracks at less than this price or certainly less than the price they will end up at

Tracks had a set for 20 thousand pounds. There not there now.

That's always good news.Expecially if you own an autograph.Would love to own that strat though.

Hi!

Would like to hear your opinion on this Hendrix? Any help on what would be a fair price (if real) would also be much appreciated!

Thanks for helping!

What do you think Paul.H?   3 thousand.

Its nice.i think we would all agree on 3k.
It looks good and is a dark signature, but keep in mind that it's attached to a backing piece.

increase its value by cutting the top dedication and heart off throw that in the bin and get the hendrix psa slabbed and back on e bay for 6K

please dont do that to it

Hendrix was of his chops in Sweeden.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service