We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

this is  from my working with them it was signed at tower records in nyc during the instore performance.

its the first cd single for teen spirit we put it before the album came out.

fuzzy chriss and a whole dave grohl

Views: 593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dont understand

I mean, Nirvana autographs are a difficult buy. The cd is a mess, really difficult to authenticate.

as i said its just work releated stuff for me.they were an unknow band when we started out. in fact we had gnr the week wich was a bigger priority for us, nirvana was a nobody act.

i saw them in the begening but for me it was a job.

i promised the guy who bight my collection first dips on any stuff i find.

he stepped up to the plate first .

the problem with there graphs is they were so f***** up and its scribble .print letters 

i tell people the best way to get a real graph always is to trace ur source for any graph.music industry person.tour mgr.personal mgr .if u have to buy them thats ur best way to guarante real stuff.

Were Nirvana a bit wasted when you worked with them?
Your correct buying Nirvana or Bob marley the source really helps.

when werent they. these were signed at 11 am in nyc.imagine what they were like at that time in the morning,

really any autograph when ur dealing with superstars nowaday

source matters over the tpa.

How much are you selling it to him for.
I have a few Nirvana graphs, there not easy items if you want to consign them to auction.

it is now been sold and i promised i wouldnt say what hes paid for the collection but the collection was very large figure.

You'll never know what anyone else would pay, if they had first dibs! Who came up with that rule first dibs,the kindergarten kids.lol.

thats why i always willing to talk to anyone who buys from me.

this nirvana collection i sold came complete notorized letters excatly were when it was signed and who i was working for at the time.full traceable back  to the event and record label.

I believe you, but try and consign the cd to auction! Unless you showed them all the other items you had signed, id doubt very much they'd take the cd.

i undestand ur problem .i guess im in a differnt boat.i have relationships with most major auction houses and they take no questions ask from me because of my working realationship.

in fact i also recomend to them retiring major starts and record execs on were to sell there collects the best.

i undestand ur problem i blame that on ebay and the tpas who thing there god.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service