We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

is this pink floyd with syd barret autographs legit? please help!

so i bought these from a seller on ebay.... bmike4 he has a feedback score of over 6000 and has been selling memoribilia since 2000. he had no COA for this so sold it at a reasonable price...if its legit. i have spent hours scanning the net for examples of stuff from back in the 60's and every example is VERY different...especially rick's i have seen many similarities in different examples but i tried a quick opinion on PSA and it came back "not likely genuine".

So...i told the seller this and he said if i send it back he will refund my money, he said he was VERY surprised to hear the results..however i do know PSA does sometimes say not likely so they arent on the hook if its fake. i have a good feeling about these though...what do you guys think? should i send it back or keep it?! HELP!!!!

Tags: barrett, floyd, pink, syd

Views: 2149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are two of my Pink Floyd signed album pages from the 60's.  Both pages are authenticated by Roger Epperson.

THANKS!

ya i saw those on this site...what do you think? its making my head hurt haha

you think i should send em back? what bugs me is ricks looks so different...

maybe i should get an opinion from this roger guy?

@Thomas:

Get an opinion from Roger to make sure, but I believe PSA/DNA was right. To me, it looks like one person signed your Pink Floyd piece, and did not do a passable job.

ya i think i should count my losses on shipping and just send it back tomorrow...i trusted his perfect feedback score since 2000...i guess u really cant go on that. burned and lesson learned.

really sucks cus it was gift for my fathers retirement. im a SUCKER.

thanks for the feedback...

If you are within the money back period and you love it, get Roger's opinion if you want. I'mnot an expert but I think it's quite unlikely genuine.

Not sure.  I would probably get an opinion from Roger.

PSA is correct on this one, most likely not genuine.  Not a bad attempt but not authentic.

thanks alot roger, i really appreciate your advice. its a shame so many arseholes got to ruin the collecting hobby for everyone. iam sending this back in the mail today. cheers!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service