We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Need help asap. Is this real sticker and psa certificate? It's old rectangular

Views: 2936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these are from a while ago but to be sure i would contact psa on their website...i have one item with the same certification ''without the glitter on the card and the cutting not so good'' 

• So you have the same one similar but it was authentic
  • ? What do you think about the sig

the same type of hologram and card ''not the same item''... and i have no knowledge about sports autographs such as basketball - baseball - etc. 

I do understand thanks! I'm just worried heard a lot of fake psa especially it can't be scan by the app because it's old

No, be aware of PSA stickers begin with B that are fake in most cases

you are right there,because i did help a auction house in the netherlands because one seller did have fake psa-dna certification in his listings and they removed it. i did get help from a other member of autograph live...maybe you could post a link to the other items from the seller because that makes things clear ''good or bad''.

Yes. I found some sold but was taken off PSA database. That's why I have to make sure it's all similar signatures meaning same forger

can't find the number b07323 on the psa-dna website so i would let the bryant go. is this bryant from a seller in spain?''

It's verified problem is the signature i don't think it's real 

ok, when i did try to find that number nothing happened. i keep wondering how many fakes are made by now? this is really bad news and think psa did change their logo because of that.

The card looks strange and I would avoid. The sticker on the photo also looks off and the signature is also slowly written IMO

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service