We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/85507

If anyone is into getting their book "hand stamped"  get there at 9am or earlier to score one of the 200 wristbands. They've been selling on eBay for an average of 200 bucks!

Wonder if he signed anything else after the other events if you caught him on the way to his car?   I bet he can't sign this new book due to contract with Genesis Publications.

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know it's Jimmy Page and all but this "hand stamped" crap is as bad as the e-signed "authorgraph"

Page is so difficult to get to sign anything at all these days. I wouldn't imagine he will sign anything, at anytime!

What´s the point of the event then? Dont get it.

yea i agree, not gonna lie i was very disappointed when i saw he was stamping and not signing. i really hope its because of a contract with Genesis publication because thats sad. i have heard hes hard to get to sign 

I don't think he has any agreement to not sign books. I think he is just going the Gilmour route and just doesn't want to sign autographs anymore.

agreed. same with Ringo i heard. 

Stamping books and still limits it to 200 people? LMAO. From the previous thread on this, the stamp isn't even a stamp of his signature. Someone needs to call him out on this, what a prick. 

I went. Got there at midnight. Already 60 people there. they gave out tickets at 5am. The ticket allowed you to get a wristband at 9am. The purpose of the ticket is to keep 100 people showing up at 9am and cutting in line. 

Line moved fast. It was a very underwhelming stamp of the symbol ZOSO. 

I will say this. Jimmy page leaned over grabbed my hand with both of his and pulled me close. Looked me right in the eye and thanked me and asked if I was a fan.  Defintely in awe for that short period of time. And a moment I will never forget.

Lol couldn't pay me enough to get up early and stand in line for some dickwad to stamp my book. 

Many of these guys just assume everybody is an E-bayer now. Shame for us fans.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service