We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

musicandmore-nyc and gothamcitygraphs 

Study these autographs protect yourself!!

I came across these two sites while searching eBay. Not a single item is authentic, I am almost sure that this is the same forgery ring that circulated the mass amount of forgeries that GAI was passing 1-2 years back, you may be familiar with the eBay name dirty_water_ink, well I am no professional but I can say that I fell victim to a forgery sold by that seller and since then I dedicated some of my free time to study the forgeries they were producing to protect myself (even after they changed their user I.D. to hide) probably more than anyone I know, and I am 100% sure that this is dirty_water_ink, only this time JSA is passing the items!!!!!!! Shame on you JSA. I guess it is true what they say about the company being ran by children! 

How can JSA be considered more credible than GAI if they are passing the same forgeries that GAI stopped passing?

Views: 17771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But you still havent told the group what you opinion on GA and Steve Sipe is

Why does that matter ?? Sorry Joe . Had to do it , haha. But honestly it wont change anything , if these graphs are good or bad.

lol its all good.  If the autos are bad then I agree JSA has some explaining to do.  I just dont like the approach thats been taken - see Steve's msg below, I feel the same way. 

At this point, its pretty obvious whats going on Joe and who is behind the thread. But its a good thing in this case, as if its true, it needs to be brought to light. I looked at some of the items, and i probably wont be of much use on authenticity. Very few if any were blues related, and the guitarists there were fairly close to what i was familiar with, so i cant comment.

If this is true then JSA is gonna have to explain themselves. Especially if it appears that one seller is being favored. It would hurt the company image for sure, but it still wouldnt put them anywhere near the likes of GAI. With several members on this board being close to Spence, maybe he can come here himself to explain things if enough evidence is gathered. So this may turn into a great find. 

Thanks for pointing these out, but who who are you really, Rick?

You claim to be a collector who was burned not long ago by Dirty Water Ink, yet you know all about being a big seller on eBay, and you talk like you're in the business. You joined this site and posted this discussion within an hour of Sipe's text message to me saying exactly the same thing. You list yourself as being from Anaheim, yet Google says you're in San Diego.

Why don't you have the guts to come here as who you really are?

Here are some in person sigs of some entertainment people they have . The fox looks off that they have . But I guess everyone can have their own opinion .

I'm familiar with Andy Pettitte and Jorge Posada signatures and I can say that the slants on the Pettitte items look off; I don't like the loop in the Posadas much at all either. 

Also, I remember three to four years ago I was looking into buying a Jeter autograph for a relative, and dirty water ink had over 10+ baseballs with fishy-looking signatures all signed with perfect dark blue ink on the sweat spot.  Others on this website also agreed that they were most likely bad. The private feedback only aided my decision to stay away from them

VS

Joe E in my opinion you are probably connected to these two accounts in question, you know it's a shame you probably think you can beat this but I will be the first one to tell you, the GAME is OVER.

LoL really? I cant tell fake from real.  Im a collector who is here to learn about this stuff.

Anyway Steve, appreciate the accusation and you avoiding the question.

And yes it looks like the same forgery crew in Flordia/NYC has even cracked PSA to a certain extent on several names. Thank You for pointing that out Jason D and Joe E. Big Brother is coming. I am pretty sure you guys were the same people behind that huge Johnny Manziel forgery fest.

Joe E, I did have the pleasure of calling Steve Sipe today (thank you Moderator for providing me the phone #) from what I understand after talking with Steve, is that the Authenticator responsible for passing the Florida/NYC forgery ring's fake autographs (dirty_water_ink included) was Bob Grinder and he was fired because of his authentications for that "ring". Steve agrees that JSA is now passing the same forgeries that got Bob fired. Funny enough he too thinks you and several other screen names on here are part of that "forgery ring" go figure.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service