We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This is an example that I own and wanted you guys opinion on this one. The paper has proper fading/ wear for the time period. The signature flows nicely in person and was signed with speed!

Views: 4415

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry, but the Cobain isn't even close to what a real one looks like in my opinion. Can you get your money back.

What about that signed nirvana magazine with Kurt calling out the editor posted on forum a page back.
Real or fake

That magazine is authentic. Obtained in person by someone I know who sold it to a store in LA before Kurt's suicide. It has been discussed in this forum.

Hi again, thanks for explaining how I got the magazine.

It was originally obtained by a former member of this forum, Mike who had sold it before Kurt died to the store in L.A. and got resold to a store in New York.  That's where I got it .

Mike was so surprised to find out I had his magazine !!  He even offered to buy it back from me but it's not for sale.  It's too special to part with.

Do you really have to ask? It's a FAKE and a bad one at that.

It feels like everyone got sent out on a wild goose chase on this thread. to answer the original post's question, i think the signed photo in red ink is a forgery in my opinion. Your first comment Heath, you mentioned how you "liked" the extra touch of the red ink used to simulate blood on his fingers. To me this is something a forger would "think up" and do to make the piece look more unique to entice a buyer, not something Kurt would do while giving someone a quick autograph that he probably didn't feel like even giving. I hope you didn't pay to much for it or can still try to get your money back...

actually i didnt pay a whole lot so Thats good. And hey its woth a shot. Thanks to everyone who commented on this by the way!
I don't think this is authentic. It doesn't look like Kurt's style of writing at all. Sorry.

Looks real to me.

I give honest opinions

The original Nirvana is no good and the Ioffer stuff (cheap Brandos HA) is loaded with fakes.

no just the white one.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service