We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a Michael Jackson signed soft-cover book, In His Own Words: Michael Jackson by Catherine Dineen, published in 1993.  I recently purchased this.  It comes with an LOA from Roger Epperson.  I just wanted to see what you guys think.  Is it real?  Thanks in advance.

Views: 727

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Big Saturn.  The LOA is from two years ago.  I supposed to receive the item tomorrow.  Once I get it, I’ll take a better picture of the LOA and probably ask Roger if he can verify it.

I like it but I still have some doubts. Not sure of my opinion on this one.

Thanks for the feedback Fred.D.  I’m going to try to get Roger to look at it again too.  Glad we see eye-to-eye on Michael.  Those two testified (as adults) in 2005 that Michael never touched them inappropriately.  One of them even dated a Jackson extended-family member for eight years.  They have been trying to get millions out of the estate for the last few years.  What better way to get public support than to do a one-sided documentary with HBO.  

Even Jordan Chandler, the then-kid who made claims against Michael in 1993, has recanted his story, and has said he lied about Michael after immense pressure from his father who orchestrated the whole thing in order to get money and to be awarded custody of his son from his ex-wife.  The father was tape recorded while talking on the phone with his ex-wife’s new husband.  The father said this was his plan, and it would help him to get custody of the boy.  This was on July 8, 1993, I believe.  He then told police that his son told him about the abuse on July 16, and that he had no prior knowledge of this beforehand.  But he had already discussed his plan eight days before.

Here is a direct quote from Wade Robson, one of the two accusers, in The Official Michael Jackson Opus, published in 2009 after Michael’s passing:  

“Michael Jackson changed the world, and more personally, my life forever.  He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind.”  

Even after Michael’s death, Robson did nothing but praise MJ, and always said Michael did nothing inappropriate, ever, to him.  He continually praised MJ on several talk shows.  And then in 2013 he suddenly changed his story as he sought millions of dollars from the estate.  Perhaps by then his money was running dry and the Jackson estate looked like a nice source of future income.  He even testified, under oath as a man in his twenties in 2005, that Michael never ever did anything inappropriate with him.  

‘These guys are disgusting.

As of June 25, 2009, Michael Jackson can no longer defend himself against these viscous contrived allegations.  So to get the other side of the story, one can visit the website:  

www.mjinnocent.com

UPDATE:  I received the Michael Jackson signed book on Saturday.  It’s very eye-appealing in-person.  It’s not your typical softcover book.  It’s dimensions are 7.2” x 10.2” with a very nice glossy finish. Being that it’s signed on the front, it’s like getting both a signed book and a signed glossy photo all-in-one.  

The COA from REAL looked legit.  Just for clarity and peace-of-mind, I emailed Roger Epperson Sunday evening to make sure that was his COA.  A big thanks to Mr. Epperson.  He responded in less than 24 hours.  To quote Mr. Epperson, “Yes, that is authentic.”

Here’s a screenshot.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

the letters look very 'jumbled ' ,what year was this signed? i ask that because you can tell a lot about a auto given the time scale, especially MJs.

I’m not for sure when it was signed but the book came out in 1993.  Roger seemed pretty confident in this one, but who knows?  None of us are infallible.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service