We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi All

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.  I have just returned to the UK from Vegas and whilst there purchased what I thought was a signed and framed Michael Jackson Thriller Album.  I bought this from the Art of Music store near the Mandalay Bay.  I have since had a few doubts in mind whether or not I think this could be genuine.

Any advice opinions on what to do would be much appreciated whilst I still may have an opportunity to cancel the order as it hasn't been shipped yet.

Thanks

Andrea

Views: 1200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well a picture would be nice ;-) lol upload a pic and then others can tell you mate.

ok thanks will do

"Vegas" does not sound very promising...

Is this the place...

http://www.artofmusiclv.com/

Mark

Yes thats the place!

I'm struggling to upload the photo as its only on my phone

I'm counting 32 (!!) full band U2 signed items, all very poorly forged.  Wow.

Plus look at the prices..  This place is crazy crazy....

Actually, if the U2 items were legit, it wouldn't be all that off given how prices have gone up in recent years.  But it looks like most of them were done by the same forger, and they aren't even close.  Even if they were more competently done, the fact that he has 32 of them is a dead giveaway in itself. 

Thanks you'v confirmed my fears!! Am in touch as we speak trying 2 cancel the order. Ps i managed 2 upload a photo on a later post

I bet the Thriller album is still on line...

Looking at their Springsteen and KISS items.. I am not liking anything I see.. The KISS all looked like they were signed in the same hand.

Mark

They even have a signed KISS album with Eric Carr on the front with a Not Real Peter Criss on it.. lol!! Again.. I am not expert.

http://www.artofmusiclv.com/Products/MCOT0231/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service