We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hey I purchased both these jerseys from a seller on eBay are they authentic? One comes with authenticated ink coa and the other pinpoint. Should I try and return 

Tags: James, Jordan, LeBron, Michael, eBay

Views: 3691

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is all BS intimidation tactics. He has no lawyer, no case and no inside track at eBay. The only thing that will happen to you is you will get your money back.

Block his number and file for the refund as instructed. 

DO NOT allow this guy to victimize you a SECOND time!! 

+1 Hold your course and win. 

I agree with everything you said except that part of an inside guy on eBay because I was going though old msg and he said the same exact thing in May that his buddies cousin is high up on eBay 

So what if he did have a guy high up in EBAY. Think he’s willing to lose his job over a clown like this? Doubt it. And there are no EBAY hit squads or police to come after you. 

I will only remark on this point when someone says they have "high up" friends or relatives I have never seen this pan out.  First of all were that friend or relative to get involved in a personal dispute that is highly unethical if not illegal.  I would caution anyone that works at eBay to avoid interceding on behalf of anyone's friend or relative.  The weight of this type of threat is the same as "I am going to tell my Congressman!"  

EBAY User IDs I found for this guy:

thegoose315

jab_sports_memorabilia

keefdre-36

I also believe he has another account called sport-40 but not 100% sure 

Connor,

You bought them on eBay, so let eBay handle it all. They will.

Did he threaten you and say he knew where you live in text or by voice? Threats like that may be illegal.

Voice after I wouldn’t respond to any of his text I made the mistake of answering one of the 9 calls. I have since blocked him thanks to the advice of other members 

Smart move. If you bought these in the last 6 months you should be just fine.

Since I copied one of his listings at one time even though I took it down is that infringement on his rights because I think that’s what he is coming after me for if he does 

Listen. The dude is a putz. He has no lawyer, he has no case, and he has no human decency. He’s doing the only thing he can do - trying to scare you into not demanding your money back. Again, I repeat, file the claim, dont communicate directly with him, save all of the threats, and if you truly feel threatened, go to the police.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service