We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

A terrible loss of a great American.

Tags: autographs, neil armstrong

Views: 22615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like Royal Collectibles COA couldn't save this one!  This listing (190719201620) has been removed, or this item is not available

Who in their right mind would buy that?

I hate to blame the victim, but it is hard to feel sorry for someone ignorant enough to bid on a piece of obvious junk like that. It's not even a little deceptive. Hopefully, it was the seller who was shilling it up himself and no one really won it. LOL

Here's another example of what you're referring to, Mr. Zipper.  Look at this mess of a Neil Armstrong forgery on a index card.  These Ebay sellers have no conscience selling Neil Armstrong forgeries after the passing of Neil Armstrong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Astronaut-Neil-Armstrong-Signed-Index-Card-...

Here's another Ebay seller with no conscience selling a Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin set of forgeries.  This junk sold for $203.50.   Seriously?  I have no sympathy for the buyer.  As for the seller (lennonharr); again, another Ebay seller with no conscience.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l25...

One has to wonder about the seller's intentions with a one day duration listing!  Even though sold that game isn't over yet...  Y*7 s.be happy they lost the bid but look at the one who has over 2300 txns.  I can understand those with under 100 thinking they are getting a fle market bargain but O*N ought to know better.

i really didnt know it wasnt real/the person who bought it.i have refunded their money/just for the record,

good for you ray and I hope the reimbursed buyer is appreciative as well.

i hope so/i havent heard from yet.but thanks for being supportive.

Looks like ebay wants to ensure the sale was cancelled; Ray.  This listing (200811843926) has been removed, or this item is not available.

well at least an "honest" seller who bought it in a collection, has really no idea as to whether or not it's authentic so someone else can figure it out.  And only 22 bids so far!  Or as the seller says, "You are bidding on this 3 by 5 index card signed by Astronaut Neil Armstrong. This item was purchased by me as part of an autograph collection a couple of years ago. I do not collect Astronaut autographs and figured it was time to auction this,,,"

Nope, EBAY didn't like the story either; Item 251139373834 is no longer available

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service