We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 417941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You found a signed Del Toro? Great score. I only saw the book that said "signed by Chuck Hogan", so I passed. 

As you say you have to find the right books. There's some interesting stuff available.

Not too sure if this should be here or in the music section , Brian May but not Queen related https://proudgalleries.com/products/copy-of-book-stereoscopy-brian-...

Matthew Perry signed books available now at Barnes and Noble at the Grove in Los Angeles. Will take orders over phone. 

(323) 525-0270

Thanks! I was able to place an order over the phone. 

Does your email confirmation from them say signed? Mine doesn’t. And the number is 9781250866448. 

Mine doesn't either but before I hung up with them, I asked again if it was signed just to make sure and he said it was definitely for a siged copy.

No, does not say signed and same ISBN which is the standard edition. There were no signed editions issued by publisher so no special ISBN. I believe he was in store over the weekend and signed the copies there. The store’s Instagram shows book with Signed Edition sticker on it:

Dang! I went to bed early because I've been battling a bug and missed this. Anyone get an extra that they wouldn't mind letting go for a reasonable amount?

Might be better to buy it from an actual book store/vendor when available. At least you know you'll actually get it. In the context of a political donation, those things sometimes aren't guaranteed (regardless of what they say) and there's really no recourse if you get hosed.

Agreed! Maybe I shouldn't have listed this. Sorry.

Nah, you can leave it for now, though we probably don't want to make a habit of posting political donation links of any sorts regardless. 

Personally I did this years ago (made a political donation in which I was promised a signed book), got nothing and that was that. Plus I didn't really feel all that great about the donation after the fact. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service