We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 455018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to be of assistance! I am very grateful to have picked up some great additions via this group, so I am glad to have been able to contribute in return. 

If you click on the e-book format it gives the following: 

The Upcycled Self: A Memoir on the Art of Becoming Who We Are

by Tariq Trotter

Wow - definitely taking the chance on that pre-order. Love The Roots and he’s one of the best ever. 

Ok well that's a pass lol, I knew I always saw people figuring the untitled ones out on here so figured someone would know. thanks

Yeah, I think I'll preorder that one, too. Tariq Trotter's stage name is Black Thought, and he's been the frontman for the legendary hip-hop group The Roots for, like, 35 years. His signed copy will pair well with my ?uestlove book. 

Too cheap sadly as his unsigned is available for preorder for $45 

Thanks, Joel, for having taken a few minutes out to post this, despite not being sure what exactly it was you'd found here. I was able to snag a copy several days late, after realizing just this morning that mcnish and AdamJ's further sleuthing had wound up spot-on.

kind of odd to get an email out of the blue saying my item won't be received by the estimated date when the date was last December 27th lol. it would be nice to think they are still working on getting them but that seems pretty unlikely at this point. I've had more problems than luck with Indigo but whenever it does work out it's usually something really good and worth the risk, fingers crossed on the Geddy Lee

Just got that as well for 4 copies I’m gonna go ahead and say this was a DB formality and tan days from now we get a cancellation notice 

agreed, but wouldn't it be awesome if they actually did get them this much later when all hope was long lost lol. dreaming

I already spoke to someone at Indigo months ago. They aren't coming-EVER!  But they don't charge books until they ship.  So it's a harmless fiction if you want to believe there's hope.  Just don't bet the farm on ever seeing anything.  

yeah I knew I wasn't charged for it and gave up on getting it months ago, pretty much joking about seeing that email and thinking there was even a one-in-a-million shot but I doubt the odds are even that good lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service