We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Autographs for sale at rockawayrecords.com

Views: 961

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jared, iconics auctions ask for 2 referees from other auction houses to sign up. Dont you think this is cutting people out of the bidding process.

Hey Paul, just put Jared Mast (that's me) as a reference, this site & ebay and you will be approved no problem. Sadly people don't pay sometimes so we need some sort of references. I am unsure if the Papers will be in auction. They came from a man from Minn who said he smoked with Prince at a bar on some party lake up there. Pretty cool story, essentially he only signed because he needed a J paper lol. 

Looks like the love sexy is sold from rockawayrecords.
Paul, did you buy another one?! Just kidding...or did you?
No i didn't but one of the members was eyeing it off, but someone bought it, you have to be quick.
We should start a prince group perhaps.
How are the Prince signed smoking papers!
You could lead it. We are among a select few that own real Prince autographs!
Have you looked at past RR auction results for Prince? A couple of Prince signed photos sold for over $4000! And that was like three years ago!
Yes crazy stuff.
It's difficult to say where prices will end up for Prince. Thats a lot of coin esp when he was alive.
The purple rain document would be a great little item. Lets see what it will bring at auction.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service