We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys! i just wanted to get your opinion on this signature of freddie mercury, iam not sure if it is genuine or not, personally i've never seen him sign like this, so i wanna make sure and ask you guys, thanks!! and should i trust this COF source?

Thanks Guys!!

Tags: Freddie, Mercury

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I spoke to them on the phone. I told them over eighty percent of autographs on eBay are fake and they are making money from it. I also told them it has got to a point where it is impossible to control. They don't give a s**t because no one polices the autograph industry. It's not just eBay. Auction houses do the same thing but on a smaller scale. 

Dont compare real auction houses and Ebay. Apple and oranges 

I am. As I said, on a smaller scale. I can give you proof. I've lost count of how many times I have messaged auction houses telling them their description was wrong. I can give you examples. 

The autograph sold for £205

Well as I said major auction houses are nothing like Ebay.  Eventually u will learn. I sell and deal with all .I sell on Ebay here racc and the top auction houses heritage bonhams Sotheby's Christie's and more .I have a deal with r and r also. So I know what goes on behind the scenes. Nothing is perfect but Ebay and real auction house are night and day 

I didn't say ALL auction houses and I said on a smaller scale. I didn't say they were as bad as eBay. I'm not particularly talking about the major players. 

There are many items in the Saleroom auction site that are not as described. If you want examples....

Agree with john 100%

Ebay knowingly sells forgeries

Reputable auction houses do their best to police against crap 

Nobody's perfect but ebay is barely rated above ZERO

Major houses do diligence when it comes to there stuff and have experts in each field. They have to much to lose if they knowingly sell a fake Warhol or picasso or anything.  With all due  respect why would any place take an anonymous call saying they have fake stuff. 

Michael

The Saleroom is NOT a reputable auction house in any way shape or form

John can explain it better

The Saleroom is not an auction house. It is a host for auction houses. Some are good and some not so. For example: I have found International autographs to be legit.

This is my opinion and I stand by it.

Uhmmm YA

Thats why I said not in any way shape or form

But when you talk about auction houses and then use the Saleroom as an example in a following post, it confuses the focus and your intent

Nevermind.... It seems we understand each other

The sales room is an auction house neither is live auctions or invaluables. They are search engine platform for individual houses to list and sell stuff. It's like Orbitz for flying. They get I a small percentage of the sale . U need to find who the actual listing house is .

Ment to say sales room is not an actual auction house. Dam phone

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service