We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking for Opinions on this Keith Moon Signature. Thanks for your Help....

Views: 2151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe BMD thinks the first image is a print because it appears to be different and missing strokes when compared to the better image MarkG posted? The trail off at right on the OP appears darker/different before the "missing" strokes - a harder stop.

Click for full image:

They are 2 separate signatures obviously 

And unless the OP is deemed a print, I believe both are authentic 

Two separate signatures? Both authentic? Here are both in overlay. This does not look good to me - these should not interact like this:

You are now agree with me!!?? No good signature!!??

The top of the "e" is very interesting when compared. OP is a smooth tightish loop, MarkG's is not.

The markG posted the original signature sold my memorabilia uk...

The picture of this discussion for me is a print of the original signature sold from memorabilia Uk.... Ok?

the signature is only one!!

What did you make of the missing strokes and loops and other differences between the two, BDM? I am surprised you did not mention them?

A print missing some parts always ... It's easy to understand...

I love goodcat... You are always VS me. Do you want that I say that all autographs are genuine, real, perfect, great deal, fantastic??? The true story is that too much autographs are fake. STOP

This autograph is original sold from memorabilia uk... It's a real autograph... But the first photo uploades is a print. STOP!

I love you too man ;)

For better or worse you do provide some entertainment value

TIM G you posted a picture of a print signature, the original signature was sold from memorabilia uk... Now is correct??

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service