We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Is this De Niro signature genuine?! It looks good to me?

Tags: De, Niro, Robert

Views: 2517

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

£60-80? That works if you are living in 1983 maybe 1984, or if you are happy with forgeries. 

This was the original ones I posted:

"The only reason I was looking on Ioffer is due to the low pricing of the autographs which do look some what genuine."

There are reasons for both of those observations.

Cameron, you are looking for decorations.....not autographs.

The lowest price you will pay for a real DeNiro is usually $300, we sent you links to 2 real ones for $200. Not cheap enough obviously.. Go buy a $10 reprint and hang it on your wall, at least then you haven't supported a forger.

Pete is right, every real one I've seen is about $180 and up (lower end for his modern scribble of an autograph)

This is on eBay.

No not real.

He seemed to have stated a lot
There's no luck for me getting any genuine signature then, there too pricey for me. I'm only 16 and can't afford at prices such as that. I had a good feeling in the beginning about the taxi driver signature but I guess it's not real if it's from Ioffer.

I've been lucky in the past with Gene Wilder, I have his authentic signature. Which I did get for a low price, it just depends on who sells it at a particular time.
I stumbled upon these and these caught my eye. They match his shaping and arrangement of his letters.

Something isn't right with this one either.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service