We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Found the peyton with a COA from Sports Connextion. ANyone have an opinion on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANNING-AUTOGRAPHED-FOOTBALL-WITH-CO...

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stick around, this whole scenario replays itself a few times a year here.... every few months or so.  Same Sitch, different characters, but the same act.  Usually starts with "Looks good to me", or "I bought good stuff from him before," but "I'm not him", "Your going to be sued for slander", then they go all over the board and either rant and say things that make no sense at all, or throw in other people/companies or TPO's to deflect the obvious.

It's kinda like a game for us now here, a puzzle of putting the pieces together, and it is entertaining in its own rite, but ridiculous too.  Grown people acting this way, & stealing customers hard earned money on what!!!!

It's as though there's a template or script they HAVE to follow.  

thanks tom. I appreciate the advice.  But you hit the nail on the head. I see Manning, Brady, Jordan all sell retail from Steiner, MM, UD, etc. for 500+ dollars. SO when I see one being sold for under 200 I automatically pull back and look to see what the catch is. It seems that everyones big saying is "if its to good then it probably is." Im just one of those ppl who do not want to end up with a fake autograph in my collection, especially a football. So I reach out to ppl who know more than I do about the stuff. THanks again though. 

lots of forgers on the forgery filled ebay have 100% feedback.  So your saying that psa and jsa make mistakes.  they are a joke aye.  that is called slander sir.  you don't want your name slandered but its ok for you to slander psa and jsa.  What a joke you are.  How do you sell a Tom Brady Signed cleat for 140.  That is a joke. 

I have decided to pass on the ball for one reason only. The sig may be real and it may be fake, but its not on an authentic NFL football, its on a super grip football. I want all of my footballs to be the duke authentics. 

Tom, I have read about PSA JSA so much my eyes bleed.  But if I am buying things and spending my money Im not just going to take someones word for it on ebay. At this time, PSA and JSA seem to be the industry standard (and yes this may change and they may turn out to be a bunch of frauds).  I do not know a better way to discern between an authentic or fake autograph without a COA from a reputable company or dealer.. It puts the average hobbyist like myself between a rock and a hard place. I prefer items from steiner, UD, etc. not just ones authenticated by PSA JSA but its definetely a plus to have a good looking sig with the COA from them.. Plus if I want to resell the value goes up exponentially with a COA from PSA. So whats a guy like me to do then???  I really dont know. I cant get these in person because shows or signings come no where near KY.

Tyler, the sports market is quite different than the celebrity market, obviously.  While the prices tend to get a bit absurd, the good news is that there are actually many safe avenues you can take to purchase authentic sports items with little to no concern about the authenticity.  Most major (and even minor) athletes do public and private signings all the time.

An example of people you can buy premium, 100% authentic items from (outside of directly through Tristar, MM, Steiner, UDA, etc) are:

Radtke Sports

Schwartz Sports Memorabilia

Denver Autographs

Waukesha Sports Cards (the very best place for Green Bay Packers autographs)

Just an example.  There are several others that you can go to with the utmost confidence that what you're buying is real.  In many instances, you can simply attend their public signings and watch the athlete sign your item yourself.

Mr polacco , please post some of you Babe Ruth and Mickey mantle autographs so that we may see them. Thank you.

Thankfully now when people also google the ebay ID youwonitnow and now your name tom polacco this will pop up. As for PSA and JSA nothing you posted is 100% correct, as a matter of fact its completely the opposite. Anyone reading this will know you are one in the same with the ebay id and now trying to cover up for obvious forgeries. 

Tom where do you get all of these Manning and Brady autographs.   why do you come in here and defend this guy?

it is interesting that both Tom and the seller are from Tennessee.

lol, the only real question left is, is Tom own the Sports Connextion, or does he just work for them. Same old song and dance

This is one of Sports Connextion's recent sold items.  $119.00 dollars for this.  This my friends, is an obvious forgery.  Anyone that thinks they can get an authentic Tom Brady signed football for this price deserves to be parted with their money.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service