We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello again!

The last Springsteen that I were interested in, Roger said were a fake. Now I will try my luck with this photo signed by Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band.

What do you think, real or fake?

Thanks for helping!

Views: 1958

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the message Roger - I purchased this back in 1996 - so it was a while ago.  Not sure when it was actually signed though..

Just to give an update on MY piece - Roger says that it is no good as well.  I will be contacting Billy at Walls of Fame to see what he says.

:(!!!!!!

Does that mean just the Bruce signature, or all of the E Street Band signatures too? Might be that some of those are real, and the Bruce is added later? For example Little Steven looks a lot like most of the others i`ve seen. 

Good question.. I will clarity from Roger.

I know Nils's sig pretty well and i believe its not genuine.

The B in Bruce on this one looks a little strange to me. This one is beyond my expertise but i personally would pass on it. Another thing that i find weird just looking at it quickly, is that about half were signed in black and half in blue. This may not mean anything, but i would find it strange that the person had two pens and was having each member sign  back and forth. Or as the alternative, i kind of doubt that the band members passed around two pens like that. It could most certainly happen. But i doubt Bruce and the band were sitting at a table signing things which is where you would typically see ink patterns like that. Typically in multi signed pieces like this most signatures are in the same pen or maybe one or 2 sigs are in different ink. This piece seems like about half and half, and that someone purposely tried to "mix it up" if you will.

Thats just my take on it, although they could be good. Even though i cant comment for sure on their authenticity, it just smells fishy to me.

Carl

Carl - are you talking about Born in the USA album or the Photo with regards to your comments above>??

Oh sorry, i was talking about the one pictured in the original post with the green background. I think im a little late on the ball commenting on that one though.

Also - what do you guys think about this one..

I vote "Yes" on this Greatest Hits LP.

:)

From what I have seen on other ones, I will lean to the same direction as Bruce Juice. When is this signed?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service