We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did any of you win this Cushing on the bay?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I saw it and loved the signature, however I had a less than stellar transaction with this seller in the past few weeks.

When you receive a photo in a perfectly flat envelope...and that photo has been crushed, dented and folded in half, yet the seller blames the postal service....something is wrong there.

What did you get from him?

I won his auction for a color 8x10 of Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan. 

It arrived looking like someone had folded it up so they could wipe with it. 

That's awful just thinking about it

I wish.

Picked up a nice Vader piece and an Indy Ford shot.

very nice.

Thank you! May the force be with you as well!

Very nice new acquisitions Mike T.  Also, congratulations on being the member to post the one-thousandth reply to this discussion.  May the Force be with you!

Beautiful! Those are outstanding
This man should never be aloud to sign anything ever again
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service