We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 10519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope so.  They didn’t hesitate to take my money, but have not contacted me and have not replied to my messages.

I emailed them, and got a response fairly quickly - like 1 or 2 days after that confirmed that I would be receiving the signed photo.

I think I will be increasing my donation per month if I am guaranteed a signed photo each year lol

Has anyone received theirs yet? Still waiting on mine.

Not yet. They said end of February so I'm not too worried yet.

Not only have I not received it, they never responded to my email from a month ago.

Same. We were supposed to receive it by the end of January, then end of Feb... Still no sign of it.

Again, folks probably need to be patient with Tyler ending up in rehab after a drug relapse. These will come.  But I doubt when he be was in treatment that his team was concerned about him signing photos.

In case anyone was wondering, I emailed Youth Villages Donor Services yesterday and they replied today stating:

"I know you have reached out concerning the autographed Steven Tyler prints and are anxiously awaiting their arrival.

I assure you we are working diligently to get those to you as soon as we can. The prints have been sent to Steven, and he is in the process of getting them signed. Due to overwhelming generosity and support from all of you and all the Janie’s Angels, the campaign was extremely popular, and it has been quite an undertaking to get them all signed.

The minute they arrive back to us, we will ship them out and send you a notification that they are on the way!"

Cheers Knob

Aloha Allginger

I just got the same email

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service